dance studio rental
Whether it is for dance, circus, theater or any other discipline, it is possible to rent the Open Space. The 2,000 square foot space is ideally configured for teaching, creating or rehearsing. It is bright and air-conditioned, with a 40' x 25' sprung floor, dance floor, sound system, kitchen, and bathroom. The ceiling height is 12 feet.
How to make a reservation?
1 - Consult the reservation calendar and identify the available periods.
2 - Send your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying if you will be alone or with others.
3 - A confirmation email will be sent to you shortly with the rate confirmation and the conditions of use.
4 - Make the payment by Interac transfer at email@example.com to finalize your reservation.
5 - An email with the access code will be sent to you.
What are the fees?
- 15$/hour for solo practices (10$/hour for BIG BANG artists)
- 20$/hour for practices with more than one person ($15/hour for BIG BANG artists)
FOR ARTISTIC RESIDENCIES
- upon request and see more details on "résidencies" page
FOR FILMING, SHOOTING AND OTHER EVENTS
- upon request
- In case of cancellation 3 days before the reservation, there is no charge (100% refund or credit)
- In case of cancellation 2 days before the reservation, there is 50% of the amount that is due (50% refund or 50% credit)
- In case of cancellation the day before or the day of the reservation, there is 100% of the amount due.
How to get to Espace Ouvert?
ESPACE OUVERT is located at 5000 Iberville in Montréal (suite 312) in front of the Mazda dealer.
By car, the entrance can be done from the large parking lot at 5000 Iberville, where you can park, then through door #126 which is located to the right of the unloading dock. Once you enter through door #126 take the stairs at the end of the hallway and go up to the 3rd floor. Then turn right to find suite 312.
By bus, it is possible to take the #27 towards Boulevard Saint-Joseph East from Métro Laurier. The stop is at the corner of Saint-Joseph / Fullum. Cross the small park and you will see a green door in the extension of Gilford Street. You can open it (only on weekdays from 8am to 5pm) and take the stairs to the 3rd floor. It is also possible to take bus #94 from Iberville Metro. The stop is at the corner of D'Iberville / Saint-Joseph. Enter the parking lot and go to door #126 which is located on the right side of the loading dock. Once you enter through door #126 take the stairs at the end of the hallway and go up to the 3rd floor. Then turn right to find suite 312.